Along with the French Week and the French Tech movement, Kaymu and Emerald Hub invite you to the first “E-business” English-speaking conference in Cambodia, which will be held on March 26th at 2.00pm at the Emerald Hub (Street 169).
The speakers are major players of the Cambodian economy, and will share with you their business magic receipes:
– Chy Sila, CEO Sabay Digital Corporation: “The Sabay e-Novel success story”
– Niek Van Veen, CMO Cellcard: “How the telco industry is booming through online marketing”
– Chum Borey, Founder of LM Hospitality: “How to turn online the Cambodian successful tourism and hospitality sector”
– Valentin Vermersch, Country Manager of Kaymu: “The key pillars the #1 online shopping mall in 25 emerging countries”
– Sopheakmonkol Sok: “How the design and developing agencies are boosting e-business in Phnom Penh”
2.00pm-3.00pm: 10 minutes speech of each speaker
3.00-4.00pm: Q&A with media and audience, and a panel of experts
Saturday, March 26th, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Emerald Hub – PPIU Building, 11th Floor, Building 36, St, 169, Veal Vong,7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
> Direction: “Emerald Hub” on Google maps (link here)
Information: the conference will be held in English