When: July 12, 2016 at 19:00–20:00
Where: N o w h e r e
No. 3Eo St. 312, Tonle Basac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
HIDETAKA NAKAMURA (35)
Born 6th August, 1980 in Japan
Founder for Social Compass (Cambodia) and HIDEHOMARE.ltd CEO (Japan).
Graduated from Kyoto University of Arts And Design, and has worked at animation studio, CHASE Animation.ltd, in London as a character designer and animation director for three years. After returning to Japan, he joined projection and direction of TV programs, web, street large screen, and comic books which included production of three animation movies as freelance, through DLE/Flogman’s introduction.
• Established HIDEHOME.ltd in December 2009.
• Become External art director at PHYZIOS at 2010.
• Over the Phnom Penh, Cambodia, May 2012, the team participated in the JC IT/Enter-Media.
• Became mentor of first Digista, and supports the Cambodian representative.
• Established a voluntary organization “Social Compass” at 2014.
• Perform a event of the video projection mapping named “EcoCityProject” at 2016.
• Organize an animation workshop event “AsiAnimation” with Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts and Japan Foundation, 2016
SocialCompass does not depend on conventional animations and has been producing characters that can be adjusted to smartphone app, digital-TV contents and create content applied to the crotch to the world in order to resolve social problems from Cambodia.
Join us this July 12, for an hour Hidetaka will share his social art projects in Cambodia from the beginning to his latest works. Entrance is free but seats are limited.
n o w h e r e is an independent creative space to learn, to collaborate and to inspire each other in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by artists Lolli Park (South Korea) and Syahrulfikri Salleh (Malaysia).
Beside organizing creative art workshops, documentary screening and social art projects, the art studio also provide artistic services by demand for individuals, small businesses and corporate organizations.