Habitat for Humanity Cambodia (HFH Cambodia), a National Office of Habitat for Humanity International, is a global nonprofit housing organization bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope. HFH Cambodia has assisted over 10,000 low-income families in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kandal, Takeo, Prey Veng and Battambang in the past ten years, where it has been active since 2003. We are currently seeking a qualified Cambodian National to fill the position of Phnom Penh Program Manager based at HFH Cambodia National office in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh Program Manager is responsible to provide overall leadership and supervision of housing program promotion, community/family assessment and selection, and administrative process to ensure that the target selection families are met the annual expectation and project goal. S/he will also responsible for coordinating volunteers in close cooperation with other program units and overall responsible for construction supplies. This position will work closely with program team, support unit and all implementing partners in the target communities.
1. Master degree in development management, program development, social development or business administration.
2. At least five years of work experience in development organizations in community and rural development, program management, partnership and housing.
3. Knowledge and understand of and experience working with PLWHA/OVC is preferred.
4. Self-motivated, possesses a positive outlook, flexible and able to work without close supervision and under pressure.
5. Good report writing skills and sound experience in project design.
6. Strong knowledge of and experience in the project cycles management.
7. Previous experience in proposal development.
8. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
9. Knowledge and understand of land policies and social land concession of royal government of Cambodia is preferred.
10. Good command of English. Good communication and presentation skills.
11. Outstanding organizational skill, excellent team player, creative and out-going.
12. Cross cultural management and team building skills. Willing to work in a diverse team in different locations.
13. Must be able to travel and stay in the field, must possess a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply with a completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter (Do NOT attach other file) through e-mail: [email protected] by 15 August 2014 at 5 p.m.
Application without a completed application form is not acceptable.
To download Application Form for Employment and Job Description, please visit our website: www.habitatcambodia.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.