During the monsoon, Kep is green, lush and beautiful.
Where to stay: Le Flamboyant Boutique Resort & Spa
Book directly to receive 30% discount on all types of bungalow!
And to stay longer, we there is an offering of the 3rd night for free when you stay for 2 nights:
Stay 3 nights, pay only for 2 nights!
Why you should stay at Le Flamboyant Boutique Resort & Spa when you’re in Kep:
- very nice place
- good service
- outstanding rooms and villas
- attractive, large garden
- cottage-style bungalows have blue accents and wood detailing
- two swimming pools, a small spa hut and a good restaurant onsite
4 things to do when you’re in Kep:
- Kep beach
- Crab market
- Kampot pepper plantations and salt flats
- Koh Tonsay (Rabbit Island)