We love camping. It’s one of the best times in life to enjoy and relax with our family members, friends, and loved ones. Looking for well-suited for car camping, summertime mountaineering, or spring ski-touring? Read on to find the right sleeping bags for your upcoming camping. Each time you’re planning to go for a camping, there is a check list of items you need to bring. With the best sleeping bags, we can also have the best camping experience during the night outdoor. We’ve got all the great selections for you. The best sleeping bags should be lightweight and compact, suitable for kids, and warm enough for cold weather.
- The Best Backpacking Sleeping Bags for Camping in 2018
- 1. Sierra Designs Zissou Plus
- 2. NEMO Salsa Sleeping Bag
- 3. Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree DriDown Sleeping Bag
- 4. Teton Sports TrailHead Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag
- 5. Marmot Phase 20
- 6. Coleman Sunridge 40-60 Degree Sleeping Bag
- 7. Abco Tech Sleeping Bag
- Good to Know
The Best Backpacking Sleeping Bags for Camping in 2018
1. Sierra Designs Zissou Plus
One of the most favorites among hikers and travelers, this dual zip and trapezoidal shaped quilt provides bedlike comfort in warm weather. The Sierra Designs Zissou Plus provides a plenty of room left in the regular size.
- Very comfortable
- Reasonably small and light
2. NEMO Salsa Sleeping Bag
This is the best bag for side and tummy sleepers, great price for a down bag, versatile, above average. Made from 30D Nylon Micro Taffeta, this spoon shape is wider at the knees and elbows for side sleeping. Fabric is comfortable but durable. Features like the stretch stitching, FlowGates, and high quality fabrics are all you need in a sleeping bag. This sleeping bag is very comfortable, especially if you have wide shoulders and/or sleep on your side, as it is wider where needed. It’s very roomy where it needs to be without driving the weight way up.
- Smart design and great if you are sick of mummy bags wrapping you tight.
- The most comfortable sleeping bag for backpacking. Warm, light, COMFY.
3. Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree DriDown Sleeping Bag
A sleeping bag will not keep you toasty warm all the way down to its rated temperature. It will keep you alive though. You should consider adding layers of clothing when the outside temperature drops and you can stay comfortable to the rated temperature though. The insulation is 100% water-resistant 600 fill power DriDown.
- It’s very affordable, yet reasonably lightweight and compressible.
- So it’s ideal for beginning or budget-conscious backpackers an exceptional value.
4. Teton Sports TrailHead Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag
A affordable sleeping bag that is compact, warm, and lightweight. Th Teton sleeping bag is breathable, soft, double-brushed liner, making it very comfortable for your night’s sleep. The inside material is beautifully comfortable to the skin. It’s ideal for backpacking trips during most camping seasons.
- You may also like the fact that each bag comes with its own matching stuff sack and weighs only 2.9 pounds (1.4 kg).
- It is water resistant and won’t tear easily.
5. Marmot Phase 20
An ultralight mummy style sleeping bag designed for women, the Marmot Phase 20 Sleeping Bag helps you sleep comfortably in cold temperatures. It’s a beautifully made ultralight bag. It is well constructed, light, and lofty. It provides excellent protection without trying to smother me and it has room for my Sea-to-Summit Aeros Pillow to snuggle inside. I spent a lot of time researching specific details I wanted in an ultralight 20° bag, and the Marmot phase 20° checks every box.
- The fabric, though tough for its weight, is very light and will require a little bit of care to protect.
- This Marmot Phase 20 is definitely an ultralight bag.
6. Coleman Sunridge 40-60 Degree Sleeping Bag
One of the cheapest camping bags for warm weather. It’s actually quite comfy.
- 100% Polyester
- 5 feet 11 inches tall
7. Abco Tech Sleeping Bag
The Abco Tech sleeping bag is best for traveling, camping, hiking, or outdoor activities.
- Lightweight Portable
- Waterproof and comfort
Good to Know
The best backpacking sleeping bag is for warmth, comfort, safety, and helping your body get the rest it needs. We spent some good amount of time to make this list of best sleeping bags, including affordable yet comfortable ones to buy. You should buy a good quality sleeping bag as it will help you get a more comfortable night’s sleep, save weight and space in your pack, and keep you warm when the temperatures start to drop. When you’re looking to buy the best model for your adventures, it can be difficult to even know where to start.
With this list, you now have more information about what makes the best sleeping bags for your next camping. It may depend on your budget, but we think the best sleeping bag to bring for your trip should be light and portable. Waterproof and soft with compression sack are also essential, too. Why? Being comfortable when you’re camping out is everything you want to ask for. Buying the right sleeping bag is one of the first things to do before your happy camping. We hope this list of the selected best sleeping back will help you to make the right decision.