This is a list of blogs about Cambodia by Khmer, expat, and travel bloggers. One of the best ways to get and gain local insights about a country like Cambodia is through the local blogs by Cambodia’s bloggers. After spending a good amount of time to research, we found a number of interesting trends in the Cambodian blogosphere, which include: Cambodia travel blog, Phnom Penh travel blog, Cambodian food blog, Khmer blogger, Cambodian influencers, and top bloggers in Cambodia. Cambopedia is proud to share this list with the world.
The Best Cambodia Blogs You Should Read
A List of Cambodia Blogs by Khmer Bloggers
- Tharum Bun’s blog
- Banyan Blog
A very good read blog by Mitty Steele, Cambodian-American writer. She has conducted a series of interviews with young Cambodian leaders.
- avytravel | Dream. Explore. Discover.
- BookMeBus Blog | Travel Stories across Cambodia
- Khmer Bird
- Chamnan Muon
- Sopheap Chak
- Soprach | fight for the public
- Chenda Kun – Cambodia’s Emerging Media Specialist
- Moses Nget (in Khmer language)
- Veasna in the Kitchen Blog
- King-Father Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia
Cambodia Blogs by Expats
- Andy’s Cambodia Cambodia – temples, books, films
- Alison in Cambodia a blog about archaeology and related issues in Cambodia
- Cambodia Log Travel notes by Stefan
- Phnomenon: food in Cambodia Khmer food, restaurant reviews and recipes served to you from Phnom Penh by Phil Lees
- Living Cambodia Blog by Maads
- Cambodia Blogs & Travel Tips – Salt in our Hair
- Cambodia Travel Blog | Wanderlust Storytellers
- Rusty Compass Blog Tales from the road of Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. This blog is more than just about Cambodia. It’s a blend of a blog and a travel guide.
- Hands on Journeys Share our journey through stories and travel tips
- Lost in Cambodia!
Khmer Language Blogs
- Learn to Know (Life Lessons, Knowledge, Technology and some more!)
Cambopedia’s Cambodia Blog List
[happyforms id=”20236″ /]
Good to Know
Blogs and blogging have been popular in a country like Cambodia since the early 2010s, when a small handful of young Cambodians took on the the Internet and set the stage and trend. It was the generation before the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It was when social, personal, and perhaps political conversations took place without so much restrictions and self-censorship.
These are not necessarily the most popular blogs of Cambodia. The best way to get to an in-depth understanding of Cambodia is through the local lenses. Cambodian blogs are essential for most travelers and tourists.