Furnishing your home apartment in Phnom Penh
Furnishing a home in Phnom Penh can be done in a few ways
- Visit local markets and furniture stores: Phnom Penh has a variety of markets, such as the Central Market, where you can find a wide selection of furniture at affordable prices. There are also many furniture stores that offer a range of options, from traditional Cambodian-style furniture to modern designs.
- Check out second-hand furniture stores: You can also find second-hand furniture stores in Phnom Penh, which can be a great way to save money and find unique pieces.
- Online marketplaces: Websites such as OLX and Facebook Marketplace are popular platforms in Cambodia to buy and sell used furniture.
- Custom-made furniture: If you have specific needs or preferences, you can also have furniture custom-made by local carpenters. It can be a bit more expensive but can be a good option if you want something unique or specific.
- Hire an interior designer: if you want more professional and personalize service, you can also hire an interior designer to help you furnish your home, they can provide you with inspiration, ideas and a wide range of options.
- Keep in mind that the power voltage in Cambodia is different from many other countries, so it may be necessary to purchase voltage adapters or convertors for certain appliances and electronic devices.
- Importing furniture can be difficult and expensive, so it’s best to purchase furniture locally.
Furnishing your home home apartment in Phnom Penh? Or need some IKEA homewares?
Whether you need to fill your new apartment room or add some new ones to your sweet home, shop, or office, these are some of best furniture shops in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap you can buy a new sofa, a dining table, and chairs. Or you might want to get wooden stools, tables, or a sleeping bed. These furniture shops are located in the Phnom Penh. In Cambodia’s largest city, there are so many choices. Imports from China and neighboring city Bangkok make up diverse products you can decide.
IKEA products? Yes, you can order your wanted IKEA products in Phnom Penh. Please note that there is no official IKEA store in Cambodia just yet. But there is a way to get the Swedish branded products to Cambodia from Thailand.
A list of furniture and homeware shops in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Sweet Memory Store
is not an everything store, but a something store that has some of the best products you can buy in Phnom Penh. Started since 2012, this gadget shop in Tuol Kork district also offers order service for IKEA furniture products from Thailand (Bangkok) to Cambodia (Phnom Penh). The mini shop stocks a few IKEA products like the popular Billy bookcase.
Global House Cambodia
Global House is a large company in Thailand that supplies building materials, home appliances, and home decoration products. At its warehouse store, you can find construction materials, construction materials, household appliances, decoration and garden furniture, and more (100,000 products).
All of these materials are arranged in a modernized supermarket to facilitate the selection of customized materials. Location: in Sen Sok district, just a few minutes from AEON Mall 2 and Makro Market.
No. 411, Preah Monivong Boulevard (93), 12258 Phnom Penh Tel: 096 866 1111 You can also browse some products on Tiffany Furniture Facebook Page
So Sabay / Design Rattan Furniture Cambodia
A rattan furniture designer in Phnom Penh, where you can get all the rattan furniture you want. High quality rattan-made sofa and bench
Tel: 023 211 254 / 092 85 88 95 / 016 62 78 88
Japan Home Centre Cambodia
With several locations in Phnom Penh, the Japan Home Centre is a mini homeware retail chain in the Cambodian capital city. The stores carry kitchenware, diningware, storage solutions, furniture, home & bathroom accessories and appliances. Check out its Facebook Page for latest promotions and discounts.
Hóme Cóordy Cambodia has a wide range of home improvement products and furniture you can buy. Located in the Aeon mall, you can get almost anything you want. Hóme Cóordy is an AEON’s private brand and a Japan well-known home fashion brand. The shop has a variety of products ranging from bedding, living, dining, bathroom, interior and others.
Actually, inside the mega Aeon mall Sen Sok you can find a number shops for homewares and furnitures.
As of 2022, there is no official IKEA store in Cambodia yet.