Looking for a local restaurant to dine in a beautiful atmosphere? Check out Labaab restaurant on Monivong Boulevard, just opposite to the Canadia Tower. The interior design is so local. If you want to taste the Mekong cuisine, Labaab restaurant is the ideal place to check out. You can order Thai, Vietnamese or Battambang (Khmer) food.
Most customers love Labaab for the fact that:
- the prices are so reasonable.
- the service is fast and good.
- food is a good mix of Khmer and Vietnamese cuisine. Tastes like a home cooked meal.
- nice decoration and convenience for meeting. Relaxing atmosphere with nice scenery.
- the interior decoration and design are just beautiful and the Cambodian cuisine is very innovative.
— Julie Chung (@juliechungfso) July 8, 2017
Labaab Restaurant brings to you Mekong home-cooked cuisine in a Khmer house design setting in the middle of Phnom Penh city center.
Great location in the heart of Phnom Penh: